The Bench*Mark Slink-O Air Cleaner is a CNC machined aluminum two piece body, adapter plate with stainless steel perf metal, mounting hardware & a UNI Filter foam element. Throw in some hand work and polishing for a little extra soul & there you have it. Overall dimensions are 4" X 1-1/2".
The m-Unit V.2 is a digital control unit for your motorbike - the 'heart' of the vehicle's electrical system.
The m-Unit V.2 can be operated by push-button control or conventional switch controls mounted at the handle bar. The control box is used for switching of all necessary vehicle components and doubles as fuse panel.
Its compact case has the approximate size of a cigarette box and is completely moulded in - resistant to water, weather and vibrations.
It is easily mounted by two M5 screws. All cable connections are made using terminal blocks.
The m-Unit V.2 is the 'electrical heart' of the motorbike. All switching operations are completely digitally controlled by a microprocessor and the latest solid-state technology - completely without mechanical relays, taking vehicle electrical systems to a new level!
Features of the new version V.2
- reduced standby current of 0.35 mA (equivalent to 0.00035 A) if alarm system off, and 0.48 mA (equivalent to 0.00048 A) if alarm system on - for longer battery life
- alarm system triggered by position-independent MEMS 3D gravity sensor.Installation in every position possible
- alarm system with adjustable pre-alarm and adjustable levels of sensitivity
- alarm system can be deactivated for easy transport mode
- integrated parking light
- voltage range of 3V to 20V
- can be used with 6V and 12V electrical systems
- with extended voltage range, starting of an engine with a large displacement or high compression is no longer a problem
- protected against reverse polarity
- protected against overvoltage
- extreme cable reduction by integrating all cables of switch or push buttons control including brake light switch in the handlebar. With only one cable the m-Unit V.2 is operated via a digital bus technology (product m-Button is required)
Dimensions and specifications
L/W/H: 101 x 61 x 28 mm
Weight: approx. 180 g
Fixture: 2 x M5 screws, stainless steel (mounting and ground terminal), 1 x M5 screw-on terminal for battery positive
Operating voltage: 3V - 20V
Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
1 x input (plus, switched) for ignition lock or m-Lock
7 x pilot input (minus/ground, switched) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam/high beam, starter, horn, brake light, kill switch or setup respectively
8 x output (plus) for left turn signal, right turn signal, low beam, high beam, starter, horn, brake light, AUX (switched plus for all other appliances)
m-Unit V.2, approx. 50 cm connector cable for battery plus terminal with 10 mm² nominal cross-section, 2 cable eyelets, 1 x M5 stainless steel screw, 2 x M5 stainless steel screw with nut, detailed installation and operating instructions
The Zephyr bar has our our most aggressive shoulders forward stance. Ditch your riser and bolt these lane splitters directly to your top triple.
-Tail lights pictured are by BCM and after hours choppers
-Bolt onto most Harley Davidson front ends (excluding springers)
-No need for riser clamps, bolt these bars directly to the triple tree for a super clean look.
-Brilliant Chrome Plating
-Specially Machined Flared Tube Ends
-Official PANGEA SPEED Stamp
1in dia 1020 Steel Tubing 8.5in tall X 20.5in wide X 1in pullback 3.5in Handle Bar bolt spacing. You may need (2) 1/2-13 X 2.5in bolts depending on the application.