16.5 oz NOS Cone Denim , 100% cotton
Inspired by traditional 1950′s-1960’s era blue jeans, traditional fit, slightly tapered leg.
Heavy weight NOS Cone Mills blue denim, 16.5 Oz., white/red line selvedge ID, sanforized. Milled in the USA.
Contrasting NOS heavy 100% canvas, printed with patriotic stars and stripes.
Note: This denim croaks (bleeds) quite extensively, and will leave indigo blue stains on other pieces of clothing, furniture, car seats etc… This is temporary yet real.
The Californian LOT.64 “Election” blue jeans are designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co. Go USA!
* Vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseams.
* Heavy canvas pocket bags, each bag featuring a patriotic print pattern of stars or stripes.
* MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Unbranded natural cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
* Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with special 2016 Election red and white accents.
* Contrasting and un-matching red and white bottom hem chainstitch.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly buttons.
* Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
* Original patriotic MF® paper pocket flasher.
The Californian Lot.64 “Election” comes UN-WASHED.
We recommend our usual method of an original cold soak (30mn to 2 hours), occasional hand agitation, spin dry and hang dry. For the gritty, and for an extremely pleasant experience, wear the jeans while still slightly damp, walk around a bit to get them to shape, crease, and adapt to your body. Don’t sit in the white sofa or rub the walls. Hang to fully dry. They will be hard as a rock the next day, and, for yet another pleasant experience, try to put them on and walk… Good luck.
The 16.5 Oz. denim is pretty much sanforized, meaning it hardly noticeably shrinks. These Lot.64 “Election” jeans are true-to-size, meaning that if you are an actual measured waist 32 (wrap a cloth measuring tape around your waistline), you should get a size 32. For a slimmer seat, I went for a W31 on these, as opposed to my usual W32 in the Californian series.
Please refer to sizing chart for approximate raw/soaked measurements. Soaked = 30mn cold soak, spin dry and line dry (i.e. minimal shrinkage). If these measurements do not work for you, things won’t get better by boiling or hard-washing the jeans… You will just ruin your washing machine and aggravate your wife.
Wash your jeans when hygiene dictates and common sense prevails.
Machine wash inside out to avoid marbling. Due to the weight and stiffness of the 16.5Oz. denim, be very careful when laundering using a small home washing machine.
Cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry. This denim croaks (bleeds) quite extensively, and will leave indigo blue stains on other pieces of clothing, furniture, car seats etc…
Patina will develop according to activities and frequency of wear.
Japanese Translation of the new 465
"New to be release in honor of the American presidential election of 2016. Represent the Stars and Stripes color combination of the sewing thread and indigo Bull over the red and white. Stars and Stripes is a symbol of freedom is to use the cone Mills Inc. NOS denim of symbolic icons 16.5 ounces of Mr. Freedom, so far of US-made 5 most heavy make among the pocket CALIFORNIAN ". Silhouette is of slender tapered chain stitch finishing the hem, red and white are selectively using sewing thread in the left and right. use the red bobbin thread in chain stitch of the waist belt. Poke Tsu in the city of bagging "AMERICAN STARS" is of print are"
I love it!
KC is wearing a size 32.