An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage military EU and US uniform shirts and tailor-made garments.
Soft 100% cotton brushed twill aka flannelette, indigo-dyed, dark shade, 7.3 Oz milled in Japan.
The MF® Garrison Shirt, indigo-dyed brushed flannelette, is designed in California, USA, by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.
* Intricate button placket construction.
* Double chest pockets, arcuate flaps, one cut away pocket with pen compartment.
* White ‘Cat Eyes’ corrozo wood buttons (not plastic).
* Elbow reinforcement patches.
* Black 100% cotton twill collar facing.
* Side gussets.
* 100% cotton stitching, black on face, white on inside.
* Flat felled seam construction, inside contrast chainstitch.
* Original MF® rayon woven label.
* Designed in USA, Made in Japan, Worn Internationally.
The indigo flannelette Garrison Shirt comes raw/unwashed. We recommend an initial 30-40mn cold soak, spin dry and hang dry.
The tagged size reflects sizing after undergoing this initial process. I wear a comfortable Medium in this Garrison Shirt indigo flannel issue, my usual size in mfsc shirting.
I am expecting a bit more width shrinkage in the shirt worn in the fit pic, once it goes through normal washing cycles.
Machine wash on delicate, turn the shirt inside-out to avoid marbling, use cold water and minimal eco-friendly detergent. Hang dry.
Please note that minimal color crocking is to be expected, as it is the nature of indigo to rub off.