Dehen manufactured many of the original motorcycle club sweaters in the 30’s and 40’s, and is the only original manufacturer that has survived to make the same sweaters today. Like the original, our sweaters are hand crafted from start to finish.
Original mfsc pattern originally released in 2008.
FABRIC: Sturdy and dry 100% cotton canvas, 11.7 Oz., dark and deep shade of double indigo warp and weft, white with red line selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
Due to heavy starching in the milling stages, this fabric feels quite stiff at first and even more so after the initial recommended cold soak/hang dry process. This is normal and will gradually subside with normal wash/wear cycles.
The Liberty Issue “Type MFSC 189ac” CPO Shirt is designed in California by Mister freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar cane Co.
* Limited “mfsc Anniversary” 2016 edition.
* Freely inspired by period USN uniforms, 1930’s – 1940’s military shirting, naval custom tailoring and vintage “Chief Petty Officer” type shirts.
* Vintage-style ’Liberty cuffs’, featuring original MF® artwork, colorful mermaid and octopus embroidered on a black 100% rayon background.
* Rainbow-color chainstitch on the inside.
* Concealed chest ‘passport’ pocket.
* Original inverted box-pleat arcuate single chest pocket.
* Chin strap.
* Contrasting underarm blue chambray gussets.
* Selvedge side gussets.
* Vintage style button front placket, anodized black snap closure.
* Waist closure anchor button.
* Shoulder yoke, vintage uniform style.
* Curvy front and back shirt tails.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching.
* Designed in USA, manufactured in Japan.
The indigo canvas Type MFSC 189ac CPO Shirt comes raw/unwashed/loomstate.
We recommend an original 30-40mn cold soak with occasional hand agitation, then spin dry cycle. While still damp, wear the shirt briefly to shape to your body (avoid white T-shirts), then hang dry.
The tagged size corresponds to sizing after this soaking process. I am a Medium in mfsc shirting and opted for a Medium in the CPO Shirt.
CLICK TO ENLARGE
No need to size up or down from your usual mfsc shirting size. Refer to chart for soaked measurements.
We recommend hand washing this garment when laundering becomes necessary. The loss of indigo dye will then be minimized.
If using a machine, turn the shirt inside-out to avoid marbling, use cold water and minimal eco-friendly detergent, and set to ‘delicate’. Line dry.
Please note that color crocking is to be expected, as it is the nature of indigo to rub off.
An original mfsc pattern, inspired by vintage military EU and US uniform shirts and tailor-made garments.
FABRIC: Soft 100% cotton brushed twill aka flannelette, indigo-dyed, dark shade, 7.3 Oz milled in Japan.
The MF® Garrison Shirt, indigo-dyed brushed flannelette, is designed in California, USA, by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.
* Intricate button placket construction. * Double chest pockets, arcuate flaps, one cut away pocket with pen compartment. * White ‘Cat Eyes’ corrozo wood buttons (not plastic). * Elbow reinforcement patches. * Black 100% cotton twill collar facing. * Side gussets. * 100% cotton stitching, black on face, white on inside. * Flat felled seam construction, inside contrast chainstitch. * Original MF® rayon woven label. * Designed in USA, Made in Japan, Worn Internationally.
The indigo flannelette Garrison Shirt comes raw/unwashed. We recommend an initial 30-40mn cold soak, spin dry and hang dry.
The tagged size reflects sizing after undergoing this initial process. I wear a comfortable Medium in this Garrison Shirt indigo flannel issue, my usual size in mfsc shirting.
I am expecting a bit more width shrinkage in the shirt worn in the fit pic, once it goes through normal washing cycles.
Machine wash on delicate, turn the shirt inside-out to avoid marbling, use cold water and minimal eco-friendly detergent. Hang dry.
Please note that minimal color crocking is to be expected, as it is the nature of indigo to rub off.
Original MFSC pattern, inspired by 1940’s-50’s classic workwear shirting.
The Sportsman “Workman” shirt is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.
* Classic vintage workwear style. * Contrast amber color corozo wood cat-eye buttons. * White cotton popeline button placket facing. * Traditional double chest pocketing, button closure. * Tonal stitching, 100% cotton * Side gussets. * Chainstich construction, “Sportsman” green color on the inside. * Made in USA
Machine wash. Cold water, gentle cycle, eco-friendly mild detergent and line dry. DISCLAIMER: This specific HBT fabric is not colorfast and its appearance will ‘age’ and look ‘worn-in’ after the first full cycle machine wash. Delicately hand washing might minimize the fading of the fabric.