Since day 1, Eat Dust has been proudly displayed as one of our favourite brands here at The Shop Vancouver.
Last week I asked the guys in charge for 5 random facts that people may not know about the brand.
Here's what they had to say:
1) Eat Dust is still a 2 men run company. (Rob and Keith)
2) The 673 that you find on each garment is there because Rob was born in 67 and Keith in 73.
3) Eat Dust started with 2 denim fits, Fit 67 and Fit 73 because these where the type off jean fits they preferred to wear at that time.
4) Although the age difference they had a very similar interest in things growing up. They where at the same Skate contests several times in the past not knowing each other. They only met 21 years later.
5) Both Rob and Keith come from a long back ground in the Denim & Fashion industry. Rob worked for companies like Diesel Jeans, Levis and Lee. Keith for G-star, Lee and Raf Simons.
and that's it, 5 things you didn't know about Eat Dust. Be sure to check out their newest product to hit our shelves HERE.
Book your private showing Monday - Friday by Emailing us VIP@TheShopVancouver.com or sliding into our DM's via Instagram @TheShopVancouver